Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas program

Our first Christmas program took place this year at Kausten's school.  I was so excited.  Jeremy had off.  I had the perfect red sweater (his favorite color), and it was just for the kindergarten classes.  Then Kausten informed me that he was not going.  I was so confused.  He had been singing his songs and talking nonstop about the program.  That was until he was told it was on a stage in front of people.  I will be honest, I giggled a little because Emmalyn said she was going and would stand on the stage.  =)  Needless to say we talked about it and convinced him to go and have fun.  And that I was sure he wouldn't fall off of the bleachers.  The program was awesome and soooo cute.  I can't wait for many more concerts to come.






 
 
 
 

0 comments: