I can't believe I forgot to take pictures of the kiddos seeing Vic, Delaine and Karen at the airport. We were all just so excited. We made it to Disney on the 24th around 1230. And we were amazed that the crowds were not that bad. Maybe it was because it had just finished raining, but whatever it was we were happy. When we walked in Goofy had just come back from a break so we were lucky to get a picture with no line. =) Some of us like him more and another certain someone....hint hint Emmalyn. She was very concerned that she didn't have a "book" though. FUNNY girl wanted an autograph book, yet she wouldn't go near the characters.
We really enjoyed the Fire station and it was a meeting point many a nights. Very easy to see and get to. Bonus was the restrooms were right there too.
Our next stop was Adventure land...Indiana Jones, Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Splash Mountain....
We fast passsed a few things and only waited 30 minutes for others.
Emmalyn and Kausten could not ride Indiana Jones...so we went through Tarzan's house while waiting. Disney has this great Rider's switch program were one parent rides and gets a pass for the other. The pass allows that other parent to hope right on after the first parent is done....thus switching who is watching the kiddos. This pass came in handy.
| she was not impressed with the jungle cruise and wore her hood the whole time thinking she was going to get wet |
| I love her to pieces |
| Kausten was not impressed with splash mountain.... |
| but Karen and I talked him into going with us...he may have cried a little this time. poor guy |
We continued to wander around taking everything in. I don't do Space Mountain, so the gang minus Emmalyn and I did that ride. Emmalyn fell asleep in the stroller so I enjoyed all of the Christmas music and lights. Disney is always magical to me...but during Christmas it is extra Special.





0 comments:
Post a Comment