Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Jack in the box the Elf

Jack has been up to a few pranks...the kids have enjoyed finding him.  I on the other hand....WHAT was I thinking getting this stinkin' elf.  I seriously forget about him often.  He was held hostage for 2 days in the ball popper.  Oh well my kiddos think that they must have been really good and Jack didn't need to tell Santa anything that day.

I love Christmas.  It truly is my favorite holiday.  Not because of the gifts, but because of the true meaning.  New Life.  Jesus' birthday.  Family.  Good food.  Warm socks and Jammie's all day.  Snow.  But mainly being able to celebrate with those I love. 

So yes we have an elf.  Yes we visit Santa.  And yes we remind our children to behave or Santa will see.  But all day...all year, we remind them to be polite, use their manners, help others, obey your parents...follow the way of the Lord.  So let us not forget what Christmas is really about.  But also let us remember everyday all year to be good people.  And have a little fun.

Now a look at Jack. 





1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I have one daughter who is totally into the elf and moves it and thinks of these awesome ideas and the other one whose elf hasn't moved only a couple times. Regardless the kids think it is fun!

I too, love all the santa and elves things but, have always made sure our family new and truly CELEBRATED the true meaning which is a babies birth and our salvation.

Merry Christmas to your sweet family!