Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Morning

I am not sure how we are already at Christmas day.  At times it felt like the year was going so fast and then it was dragging.  But here we are another Christmas.  One that we are so excited to be celebrating.  Jeremy is home yet again.  This makes 4 years in a row.  Hip hip Hooray!!!  I may not always love Ft. Irwin, but it has provided us with some great family time.  Rotations do suck, but we look forward to every minute we get with him.  And we always have a four day at the end of the rotation.  We have three beautiful children.  And we are loving them to pieces.  The Lord is good to us.  I am so thankful to him and what he has given our family.  I am looking forward to spending Christmas with our family celebrating the reason behind it all.  WE love each and everyone of you.  Have a wonderful Christmas.  SEE ya in the New Year!!!
She loves him so much

I have a feeling I will be getting many a pictures like this

That's better


so many presents

stockings

She is not impressed

such a handsome young man...those brown eyes....be still my heart.


they do love each other most days

wow our first picture as a family of five =)



0 comments: