Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

so many presents

I vowed to go small this year since we were doing Nooks for the kiddos.  And then I felt guilty.  But I stuck to my guns.  By the time it is all said in done....and all the presents from out of town come in....the present area is overflowing.  Jer and I got the kids nooks, leapfrog books, movies, and stockings.  I was feeling guilty because I know Kausten would want Legos and Emmalyn princess things.  But they received everything they could want.  It was perfect.  Thank you to everyone.  Christmas was amazing and they love everything they received.

Jeremy had the great idea of headlamps to put in their stockings.  They were so excited.


Ever girl needs a necklace.  Thank you G&G Pankratz




Kausten wrapped up beads for his Auntie Karen.

Each kiddo got Auntie Karen a new ornament since she now has her own home and tree.


He was so excited to get the BIG police station and fire station.

So many presents.  I just want to play.  I am done!!!!  Always the dramatic one



if you ask where is FINN....in the closet where he belongs.  =)

I think I will sleep through this Christmas.

0 comments: