Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 16, 2013

Holiday Express Train - BNSF

We were lucky enough to enjoy the holiday train put on by BNSF.  Santa and Mrs. Claus were there.  Snacks.  The police dog.  3 Chipmunks.  And Christmas carols.  It was advertised through the childcare and was opened up to all military families.  WE jumped at the chance.  I have very fond memories of the Holiday Train when I was little.  I had to take the kids out of school but it was so worth it.

The kids loved everything about it and had such great manners and behavior.  WE got on the train in Victorville, CA and it traveled back to Yermo, CA.  It was such a nice afternoon.




Kausten loved the chipmunks...Emmalyn not so much.


sweet Liam from church



this clown from the Shriners was so grumpy at the station, but he was a gem on the train.  So sweet and loving. 

Cohen enjoyed relaxing on the seat next to me

such a pretty Mrs. Claus



Santa's eyes were so pretty.  They reminded me of my dad's.


I was not expecting anything other than a train ride and candy cane at the end.  A snack was awesome.  Meeting Santa was amazing for the kids.  And then they got a goodie bag full of coloring books, color pencils, and a teddy bear.  SOOOOO much FUN!!!

0 comments: