Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bowling with Friends

While home in Whatcom county celebrating Christmas, we got a date night that we shared with some special friends. We ended up having dinner and then going bowling. I forgot what fun it is to bowl and to just hang out as adults. Kausten stayed with his papa and grammie Seigman. What a lucky boy to have both set of grandparents so close.


Here are a few pictures of the fun night.
Jeremy and I. Doesn't he look so happy to have his picture taken.

A much better picture.


My "robin hood". He steals all the hearts.


Silly Josh. It was so great to see everyone again. I never realize how much I miss everyone, until we do a group dinner.

Sheila, Lorinda, Me, and Tina. Richelle and Dot were missing in action. Actually they were in the potty and we took advantage of Dot's camera. =)

The missing girls, Richelle and Darlene.

Sheila and I grinning from the inappropriate words Jeremy was trying to make us say for the camera.

All the girls. Richelle, Lorinda, Me, Darlene, Tina, and Sheila. Sorry you were sick Jenn.
I can't wait to see everyone who can come down this weekend. Til then.

















































0 comments: