Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

a little bit of snow

This past December has reminded me exactly why I love the Northwest. I love, love, love the snow. I love everything about it. How cold it is, the fact that you get to wear huge warm sweaters and sweatshirts, Hot cocoa, fireplaces, and making snow angels and snowmen. Kausten also loved the snow. Actually he loved his mittens the most. The neighbor boys pushed him in a sled one day, and all I heard was giggles. Thank goodness as the New Year is here, the snow is melting and we are able to see the sidewalks. And boy do we need sidewalks to walk all of this Christmas goodness off.

It started on the 14th, and by the 21st, I was a little worried I may not make it to Seatac to pick up Jeremy, let alone his flight being cancelled. Thank goodness some of the snow had started to melt by then and the freeways were clear. Jeremy's flight was only delayed an hour.
The tree on the 17th.
The tree on the 21st.
I couldn't believe how big the flakes were that came down. It was amazing. And it just kept coming, and coming, and coming.

We love you Jeremy and are so glad that you are home. WE hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Stay tuned to pics of poor Kausten and his allergic reaction to amoxicillian, and for some awesome Christmas pictures.

0 comments: