When Mike and Michelle were down here visiting we tried to get a few photos. WELL four kiddos under four is just hilarious. And we got a few good ones, and we got some great laughs.
Kausten holding Emmalyn's head literally. Poor girl.
Kausten "all done" . No babies were hurt in this photo shoot I promise.
For Emmalyn's safety we resorted to something she could sit in.
All smiles for a little bit.
They all had such a great time playing. I think there were only a few meltdowns, but compared to the last couple times they are together it was nothing. And they figured out the meltdowns most of the time before an adult had to say anything. Everyone is growing up way to fast.
Makayla was done. She did not want to wear her dress, and she was ready for a nap by 10am. Silly girl should sleep in past 6 am.
And Poor Emmalyn was just done also. She think she is starving in this picture. And here you go my friends...this is the best that we got. Not bad if I say so myself. I can't wait to try and get all 9 grand babies together in MAY for a photo. That should be interesting. And lucky Ashley gets to try and take that picture.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Cousins
Posted by Mackenzie at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
We will get a good picture in May of all NINE! I'll take it, but you and Michelle have to jump up and down screaming and waving your arms to get them all to look!
Post a Comment