Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

take me out to the ballgame

We headed to the ballgame to celebrate military appreciation night. And to hopefully be lucky enough to get a coin or two. Vic, Delaine, and Karen met us along with the Allens at the ballpark. Kausten was so excited to see the field...he squealed in delight and asked "Mama what is it?" I giggled and told him it was a baseball field to which he said "I wub it". What a funny little boy. He did so well at the game. He sat on many laps, ate a few snacks, and did the wave. He would get so excited watching the wave go around the stadium and then he would stand up and put his arms in the air and yell. The best part of the game I tell ya. Speaking of the game, I am not sure I watched much of it at all. =)

Prior to the game we ate dinner at the RainForest Cafe. Kausten loved looking around at all the animals, birds and fish. He wasn't so keen when we walked around and got up close. He then proceeded to try and climb my head like a tree trying to get away. Overall he did a great job...and when the animal balloon guy came around I just couldn't resist. So Nemo is was.

The mariners up to bat.

Kausten and I at the game.

Amelia and Kausten at the game.

Kausten trying to yell "Let's go Mariner"....all the while Amelia is yelling "Let's go Sounders." We had a good laugh at the two of them.

0 comments: