I know I blog a lot about the Nisqually Wildlife refugee, but it is a wonderful one mile trail perfect for Kausten to walk on. And right now there are a ton of geese and ducks. Some I am thinking are sitting on nests, and I can't wait to see all the babies if this is the case. So on the one day that was nice during Karen's spring break, we had to show her this wonderful treasure that is in our backyard.
I don't know how many times I have walked past this tree...and never have I noticed that it had a face in it. Can you see it? How cool is that?
The moss is really starting to take over the trees. It is definetly the beginnings of spring.
How cute is that little butt? I love that you can see the Levi tag.
I just can't believe how grown up he looks. And his vocabulary and sentence structure has just take off.





2 comments:
I was looking at his 2year pic that I have framed. He has grown up so much!!
He looks so much like his dad in the last picture!
Post a Comment