Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

First time at a park




This weekend has been so nice. Friday we went to the dog park with Jody, Amelia and the dogs. The dogs had a great time running around and playing. Kausten wanted out of the stroller about half through, so I set him in the grass to watch the dogs. He loved it and with the evidence around his mouth he ate some dirt and had a rock in his mouth. He is such a boy. To defend myself, yes I was watching him, but at that time a puppy came up and almost knock him over and I didn't realize he had a rock in his hand.






After the dog park we went to a play area for the kids. Kausten loved the swings and just being in the play area period. Amelia got to walk around and she still managed to stay clean. I am telling you, if there is dirty or someway to get dirty Kausten is all over it.




















































Saturday was the Lacey fun fair at St. Martins. It was quiet warm this day and we had been up since 0630, as we went garage saleing with Dayleen and Junelle. I found a great trunk for toys and a booster seat all for under $30.







Here is a great picture of Dayleen sitting in the back of the Durango. I am not sure why we all took one vehicle. It sounded like a great idea at first until poor Junelle tried to climb in the back. That is what we needed a picture of.










The kids at the fun fair. This stryker was set up so the kids could climb around on it and use all the button and such on the inside.












The plan was to stay home on Sunday and clean the house and do laundry. Kausten had a heat rash from Saturday and was still fussy from that. The poor kid seems to get heat rashes very easy. We took 4 baths on Saturday.


















Jody and Amelia stopped by after they went to do a pony ride. So Kausten and I took a quick break from cleaning to visit.

But after they left I went to start laundry, and well I ended up with a huge puddle in my laundry room floor. Not sure what is wrong with the washer, but off to Jody's we went to finish up the laundry.









It is a good thing we have such good friends. Thanks Jody and Amelia.

0 comments: