I just can't believe I am a mom. I love it. Yeah I miss being a nurse and working. I especially miss my patients. Ok some of my patients, but I haven't found anything that isn't night shift. It would be different if Jeremy was home and he was doing Kausten's dinner, bath and bedtime. So we will just wait and see. It amazes me that we can stay busy all day. Now that he is eating three meals, then there is naps, and play time. Plus we go to the YMCA to swim three nights a week.
Yeah my first Mother's Day!!! The day started out wonderful, as I got to talk to Jeremy. He had sent flowers and I got those on Saturday. They were beautiful and had an amazing card with them signed from Kausten and Jer. Kausten and I did lunch together and then had dinner with the Allen's. Jody's inlaws cooked an amazing dinner. It was nice to just visit and let Kausten play with Amelia.
He is awesome. He knows when he does something funny and laughs then looks at me for reassurance that it really was funny. He yells to get your attention especially if he is waiting for food. He loves to cuddle and rub his silky part of his blanket. Everytime he wakes up he gives an amazing smile that melts your heart and you wonder why you were annoyed at his crying earlier. He loves to bounce in his exersaucer and to make noise. He is a total boy. He loves his dog and squeals in delight when he hears her collar jingle. He is a mama's boy and loves to be in his sling or front pack. He is learning to give kisses and every now and then he will wrap his little arms around me in a small hug. I thank God everyday for the opportunity to be his mom. Thank you Jeremy for an amazing son. For being an amazing husband and Dad to Kausten. I love you two with all my heart.





1 comments:
He looks like such a bog boy! So Cute!
Post a Comment