Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

We totally support the troops

These pictures are for Jeremy. The hat is Jer's and is in the loft. Kausten tends to play with it or eat it, whatever soots his fancy that day. This day he let me put the hat on and we got some great photos. The picture of his feet is where is obviously fell over and I couldn't get to him in time. I was taking the picture as you can see. Poor Kausten, he has finally figured out how to sit and not fall over. He now sits with one leg behind him, hands out in front, to kind of scoot to where he needs to get to. I figure he will be crawling in the next month or two.










I am pretty sure he is saying "Yeah Dad!"





0 comments: